Holloway – flat fire warning to people not to leave their cooking unattended

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Holloway – flat fire warning to people not to...
 © Parikiaki 2018
 Firefighters are warning people not to leave their cooking unattended following a fire at a sheltered housing block on Hornsey Road in Holloway yesterday evening.

A small part of a four roomed flat on the ground floor was damaged by fire.  Fire crews led one man to safety and five people were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene by London Ambulance Service.

Two fire engines and around 10 firefighters and officers attended the blaze.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental due to cooking being left unattended.

A London Fire Brigade...


This article was automatically added to our system 10-8-2017

Holloway – flat fire warning to people not to leave their cooking unattended


The contents of this article including any associated images are © Parikiaki 2018
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or Parikiaki .

  • Click To Learn More
Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

Article Tags: holloway, warning, people, leave, their, cooking, unattended,

 

  • Click To Learn More
Advertise Here

24hr News