Candle safety warning after Southgate house fire

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Candle safety warning after Southgate house fire
 © Parikiaki 2017
Firefighters have issued a candle safety warning after a fire at a house in Madeira Road in Southgate.

Half of the loft conversion of the terraced house was damaged by fire. The Brigade’s fire investigators believe the fire was caused by a candle left unattended.

A London Fire Brigade spokesperson said: “Candles are one of the most common causes of fire. It’s really important that you never leave a candle unattended and keep them away from curtains and anything else that can easily catch fire.”

Top candle safety tips

Keep candles/tea lights away from curtains, furniture...


Candle safety warning after Southgate house fire


The contents of this article including any associated images are © Parikiaki 2017

Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

Article Tags: candle, safety, warning, after, southgate, house,

 

Advertise Here

24hr News