Tragedy in Pafos as one year old boy suffers choking or likely cot death
A family in Yeroskipou is mourning the loss of their 12 month baby boy, who passed away in the night while sleeping in his cot. The parents, Bulgarian citizens living in Cyprus, realised that the baby wasn’t breathing early this morning and rushed him to the Pafos hospital, where sadly he was pronounced dead on arrival. According to the latest police report, there...
Click to view: Cyprus Headlines Timeline - LiveArticle automatically added to our system on Saturday, April 1, 2023
Contents of this article including associated images are © In-Cyprus 2023
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or In-Cyprus .
You may also like the following pages:
More from In-Cyprus | Latest News | Trending News | Local News | Weather | Webcams | Restaurants | Flights