Coronavirus: 22 people report side-effect from jab

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Coronavirus: 22 people report side-effect from jab
 © CyprusMail 2021
Cyprus recorded 22 possible side-effects during the first month of Covid-19 vaccinations, the health ministry’s pharmaceutical services said on Tuesday.

According to the health ministry, 22 people said they experienced certain mild side effects that may be related to the jab, after more than 16,000 people received the Pfizer vaccine starting December 26.

“The reports are mild and reversible,” Elena Panayiotopoulou, acting head of the pharmaceutical services of the health ministry told the Cyprus Mail.

While 59 per cent were common side effects, the remaining 41 per cent refer to infrequent side...


Read all latest: Cyprus Coronavirus News Updates - Live

This article was automatically added to our system 26-1-2021

Coronavirus: 22 people report side-effect from jab


The contents of this article including any associated images are © CyprusMail 2021
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or CyprusMail .

Advertise Here

  Trending Cyprus News

Advertise Here

Article Tags: coronavirus, people, report, effect,