Man in custody over alleged links to Nice knife attacker

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Man in custody over alleged links to Nice knife...
 © In-Cyprus 2020
A 47-year-old man has been taken into custody on suspicion of having been in contact with the perpetrator of Thursday’s deadly knife attack in Nice, a judicial source said.

On Thursday, a knife-wielding attacker shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is Greatest) beheaded a woman and killed two other people in a church in the French city before being shot by police and taken away.

The source said the 47-year-old suspected of having been in contact with the attacker had been detained late on Thursday evening, confirming an earlier report on BFM TV.

France ‘s chief anti-terrorist...


Read all latest: Cyprus Coronavirus News Updates - Live

This article was automatically added to our system 30-10-2020

Man in custody over alleged links to Nice knife attacker


The contents of this article including any associated images are © In-Cyprus 2020
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or In-Cyprus .

Advertise Here

  Trending Cyprus News

Advertise Here

Article Tags: custody, alleged, links, knife, attacker,