Coronavirus: Around 100 British Cypriots have died of coronavirus

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Coronavirus: Around 100 British Cypriots have...
 © CyprusMail 2020
Around 100 Cypriots have died of coronavirus in Britain since the start of the pandemic, the president of the Federation of Cypriots in the UK Christos Karaolis told the Cyprus Mail on Tuesday.

Karaolis specified that around 70 per cent of deaths concerned Greek Cypriots and the remaining 30 per cent are attributed to Turkish Cypriots.

“The number of deaths is indeed high, it’s a tragedy,” he said. “However, we also have to bear in mind that we expected these figures, given that the epicentre of the outbreak in the UK is London, where most...


Read all latest: Cyprus Coronavirus News Updates - Live

This article was automatically added to our system 7-4-2020

Coronavirus: Around 100 British Cypriots have died of coronavirus


The contents of this article including any associated images are © CyprusMail 2020
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or CyprusMail .

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

  Trending Cyprus News

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

Article Tags: coronavirus, around, british, cypriots, coronavirus,