Overseas property sales fall

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Overseas property sales fall
 © CyprusPropertyNews 2019
There was an overall reduction in Cyprus property sales to overseas buyers in October, with sales to EU citizens falling by 9 per cent, while sales to non-EU citizens fell by 25 per cent.

FIGURES released by the Department of Lands & Surveys reveal that while property sales to the local market in October rose by 19% compared to October 2018, sales to the overseas market fell by 19%. Of the 813 contracts for the sale of property deposited at Land Registry offices, 487 (60%) were deposited by domestic (Cypriot) purchasers and the remaining 327 (40%) by...


This article was automatically added to our system 1 week ago

Overseas property sales fall


The contents of this article including any associated images are © CyprusPropertyNews 2019
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or CyprusPropertyNews .

  • Book Pirate Ship Cruise
Advertise Here

  Trending Cyprus News

  • Book Pirate Ship Cruise
Advertise Here

Article Tags: overseas, property, sales,