Officials move in to halt work at Pernera beach

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Officials move in to halt work at Pernera beach
 © In-Cyprus 2019
Interior Ministry officials have intervened to stop illegal work at the popular Pernera beach in Protaras, Phileftheros reported on Saturday.

It said the district office has reported the issue to the police which is investigating as the work had been carried out without the necessary permit.

Interior Minister Constantinos Petrides said officials who inspected the area found that the work concerned breaking rocks on the shore line in order to remove them. He said the work had been terminated and district office officials and police were monitoring the situation.

...


This article was automatically added to our system 12-1-2019

Officials move in to halt work at Pernera beach


The contents of this article including any associated images are © In-Cyprus 2019
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or In-Cyprus .

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

Article Tags: officials, pernera, beach,