Discarded cigarette causes fire at shop with flats above – Leytonstone

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Discarded cigarette causes fire at shop with...
 © Parikiaki 2018

Firefighters have issued a smoking safety reminder after a fire at a shop with flats above is believed to have been caused by a discarded cigarette in Cann Hall Road, Leytonstone.

A small section of the ground floor was damaged by fire but thankfully a member of the public spotted smoke and called 999 so crews were able to tackle the fire before further damage was caused.

The property was being renovated and was unoccupied at the time of the fire.

The cause of the fire is believed to be a discarded cigarette that ignited the floorboards.

A London Fire...


This article was automatically added to our system 10-8-2018

Discarded cigarette causes fire at shop with flats above – Leytonstone


The contents of this article including any associated images are © Parikiaki 2018
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or Parikiaki .

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

  • Click Here
Advertise Here

Article Tags: discarded, cigarette, causes, flats, above, leytonstone,

 

24hr News