Electrical fire in flat where woman died

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Electrical fire in flat where woman died
 © CyprusMail 2018
Toxicology tests are expected to shed light on the cause of death of 37-year-old Natasha Sarah Gadd, who was found dead in her apartment in Paralimni on Tuesday evening, police said.

Tissue was taken for lab tests during the post mortem on Wednesday morning, police said, which will indicate the exact cause of death of the 37-year-old woman that appears to be linked to an electrical fire.

Gadd was found dead after her friends notified the authorities at approximately 6pm after they had not heard from her all day. The fire service and police arrived on the scene, where...


This article was automatically added to our system 16-5-2018

Electrical fire in flat where woman died


The contents of this article including any associated images are © CyprusMail 2018
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or CyprusMail .

Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

Advertise Here

Article Tags: electrical, where, woman,

 

24hr News