Couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning, tox test showed

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning, tox...
 © CyprusMail 2020
A couple found dead in their home in Ayia Thekla, Famagusta earlier this month, died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police said on Wednesday.

The conclusion was reached after authorities received the results of toxicology tests, which showed that the deaths appeared to be due to inhalation of carbon monoxide from the central heating system.

A Briton aged 60 and his Russian partner, 52, were found on Sunday January 14. Police were informed at around 4pm that two people had been found unconscious in the living room of their house.

A friend of...


Read all latest: Cyprus Coronavirus News Updates - Live

This article was automatically added to our system 24-1-2018

Couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning, tox test showed


The contents of this article including any associated images are © CyprusMail 2020
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or CyprusMail .

Advertise Here

  Trending Cyprus News

Advertise Here

Article Tags: couple, carbon, monoxide, poisoning, showed,