Turkey, Russia sign S-400 missile system loan deal

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Turkey, Russia sign S-400 missile system loan deal
 © FamagustaGazette 2018
Turkey and Russia on Friday inked a loan agreement in Ankara for purchase of the S-400 missile defense system worth 2.5 billion U.S. dollars, a Turkish official told Xinhua. Russia will provide Turkey with four batteries of S-400 surface-to-air missile system under the deal and the latter will pay 45 percent of the cost up front with Moscow providing loans to cover the remaining 55 percent. The two countries had reached an agreement for the purchase, but have been discussing on a loan provided by Russia. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Turkey will borrow...


This article was automatically added to our system 30-12-2017

Turkey, Russia sign S-400 missile system loan deal


The contents of this article including any associated images are © FamagustaGazette 2018
Views & opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and/or FamagustaGazette .

  • Click For More Info
Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

Article Tags: turkey, russia, missile, system,

 

  • Click For More Info
Advertise Here

24hr News