Candle safety warning after Christmas tree catches alight in South Kensington

Click For Larger Image & Read More
Candle safety warning after Christmas tree...
 © Parikiaki 2018

Firefighters have issued a warning to keep candles away from Christmas trees and other flammable items after a fire at a flat in Onslow Gardens in South Kensington.

Part of a living room in a first floor flat was damaged in the blaze on Christmas Day.

The Brigade’s fire investigators believe the cause of the fire was due to a candle being knocked over and coming into contact with a Christmas tree.

A London Fire Brigade spokesperson said: “Candles are one of the most common causes of fire. It’s really important that you never leave a candle unattended...


Candle safety warning after Christmas tree catches alight in South Kensington


The contents of this article including any associated images are © Parikiaki 2018

Advertise Here

Trending Cyprus News

Article Tags: candle, safety, warning, after, christmas, catches, alight, south, kensington,

 

Advertise Here

24hr News