The position is for onboard crew to work a minimum of 2 tours a week but has the potential to do more.
The candidate must:
- Be comfortable working with tourists
- Have organisation skills
- Be composed
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a good command of English
- Be able to learn the history of the island (training provided)
- Have presentation skills
- Have a positive attitude and maintain a happy environment.
If you think you are the right person then please send a background CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please only contact us for this position via email.